Monday, January 6, 2014

Wow What a Year

2013 was a year full of changes for our little family.  The biggest changes include moving, career changes and most of all the addition of our sweet little boy Joshua.  This coming weekend our little blonde haired, blued eyed happy baby boy will be turning one!  What a year it has been with you little guy.  I have never known a baby to just be happy to be with his family all the time.  You are my little sidekick, you light up when you see your daddy and you adore your big brothers almost as much as they adore you.  You fit into our family so perfectly.  When the twins turned one I remember Jason and I commenting that we had done it, we had survived and thrived through the first year of parenting together with twins.  As Joshua turns one I am desperately trying to slow down time.  It's as if this year has gone by way to quickly and I desperately want to embrace every stage you go through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment