Sunday, November 27, 2011

Looking back on the summer wedding

One of our favorite things about last summer was my sister's wedding.  I was the maid of honour and the twins were the ring bearers.  The day was absolutely perfect.  My sister looked beautiful, everything went off without a hitch.....we couldn't have asked for anything to go better.  She recently gave me a copy of the pictures the photographer took.  Wow....is all I can say.  Her wedding pictures turned out gorgeous and I am so so thankful for the great pictures of my boys and family.

Here's a little peak.
Our first family photo after the wedding.


Our little fam.....first time we've all been dressed up this fancy together :)  The boys first wedding :)


One of my fav pics.....4 generations.

 

Lot's of great memories with friends and family!


Being a ring bearer can be tiring :)


The wedding is something we talk about often in our house.  It's something the boys were proud to be part of and will remember for the rest of their lives.  A priceless moment for me though.....the boys helping their great grandma blow out the candles on her 90th birthday cake....priceless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment