Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm back

Wow life has been a whirlwind lately.  I have had so much to blog about and yet no time to actually sit down and do  it.  I have a list of about 20 blogs that I have been writing just never getting a chance to attach the pictures and finish them up.  I can actually say I miss it.  My friends and family from afar have been asking for more updates and I can honestly say that I miss writing about the new things in our family life.  So I'm back at it.  Just last week I was reviewing my old posts from last year and realized how much stuff from the boys life I have not been recording lately so I have made it a goal to be more diligent.  I'll attach just one picture right now to summarize our summer so far...


Just plain happiness and lot's of time with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment