Monday, May 30, 2011

Farewell my favorite TV friend

Tonight I will curl up on the couch and watch Oprah’s last show ever with a nice cup of coffee (I know it played last week but I PVR’d it to watch at a time convenient to me J ).  I will say I have not watched all of Oprah’s show’s but as often as I could I enjoyed them.  Perhaps every show was not my cup of tea but I feel that she did a great job at bringing a new way of living into the world.  She has impacted many lives and taught people to be comfortable in their own skin and enjoy life.  There are many treasures in life that we will miss if we just let them pass us by.  For almost 17 years I have watched Oprah, seen her change and evolve.  I was an avid follower of her bookclubs and was exposed to many books that forced me to step outside of the genre of books I was comfortable with.  So today I will toast my coffee to someone who seems like a friend, I will miss your show and lessons!  My life has been personally improved upon because of her inspiration!  So for one final time, see you later miss O!

No comments:

Post a Comment