Saturday, February 26, 2011

So much to tell....so little time :)

Well I am officially back!  We had an amazing family vacation at the Disney World.  Great company, perfect weather and the happiest kids in the world could not even begin to describe our trip.  It was way better then we could have hoped for.  The travel bug must have been born in the kids as well as it was just great......ahhh.....it's great to be able to experience new parts of the world with them.  I will say Mickey was great, the parks were fantastic, those Disney people sure keep you super fed and happy...but the best part of the trip was watching the kids experience Disney world.  I will post further pics and descriptions of the trip in upcoming posts.  After the family vacation I attended the HIMSS 11 conference (all about the newest IT inventions and progressions in healthcare).  All I can say is wow.....there are so many people out there trying to make this world a better and healthier place.  The future holds great things in the health realm :)  The final keynote speaker was Micheal J Fox and I was blown away with how great of a presenter he was.  He had me laughing in my seat and realizing just how much a great attitude and the drive to help others can really make a difference.  A million things to do here right now....including prep for teaching a chemistry course this week arggh.....so much to do so little time :)  Who can talk about Disney without at least a little sneak peak....here's a video from the starting of the vacation....and let me just add....things just got better from there if you can believe it :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they are growing up fast. That sure was a great start to the trip.

    ReplyDelete