Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's warming up :)

I am laughing to myself after just writing that title.  Two years ago, when we lived in Germany, it rarely got below 0 C......and yesterday the temperature was only -5C (that's 23F for my american friends)....so our family was outside enjoying the "nice" weather.  I know it's hard to believe that I would consider -5 the nice weather but when you are used to -20 to -30 the low negatives has everyone with little kids running outside to take advantage of the "warm" weather hahaha.  The skating rink beside my parents had at least 5 other preschoolers there (sigh....I have to get used to using the word preschoolers instead of toddlers hahaha).  The twins were in heaven playing hockey and had a blast trying out their new ski's.


Daddy and Papa teaching the twins how to pass.....



The look on his face says it all........

Grandma and Mattie taking a spin!
Time to try out these ski's!

No comments:

Post a Comment