Saturday, February 21, 2015

Oh the views

Sometimes life starts going so quickly that it's easy to forget to pause smell the roses or in this case look up at the scenery.  The views and nature here in Alaska are absolutely incredible.  Every once in awhile I will just be walking or driving and be struck with how gorgeous the surroundings are.  I often find myself running through my to do list while driving and then I'm smacked with views that look like they are straight from heaven.  We talk with our boys frequently about how different this place is from other places we have visited/lived.  Each place has it's ups and downs.....but the mountains and views here, regardless of the season, sure are breath taking. 

A little picture of the boys enjoying some outdoor skating on a neighborhood rink.

No comments:

Post a Comment