Monday, October 17, 2011

My favorite time of year

This month has been so busy that I am far behind on blogging.  I still have so many things I want to write about so I will start getting to those posts I have been meaning to write. 

Fall is my favorite time of year.  The smell, the weather starting to changes, the gorgeous colours etc make it the perfect time to get together with family and friends and enjoy some great outings before winter sets in.  We have been on a few hikes this year and I just can't get over how gorgeous the leaves are as they change colours.  The boys and I have been collecting leaves to make numerous crafts and just enjoying what nature has to offer us.  A week or so ago we were joined by some great friends and all of the kids had a great time just running through the trails. 


 

It's great to see the kids having a great time just enjoying nature.  How do your families enjoy the fall season?

No comments:

Post a Comment