Saturday, February 8, 2014

Dear Tooth Fairy...let me explain

So the title "dear tooth fairy...let me explain" is actually how a letter started that Zachary wrote and left in the tooth fairy pillow last night. 

The boys were out playing on the swing set with the little girl who lives behind us.  They had been having a great time and playing for a good 45 minutes when I peaked out the window at them....and Zachary was crawling around on his hands and knees....didn't really think anything of it until I looked out two minutes later and the little girl and Mathew were both crawling around as well.  Mathew came running in to tell me that they needed my help.  Confused I put the baby in the playpen in front of the patio door....slipped on my boots and grabbed my jacket.  When I got outside I saw some blood on the snow by the swing set....oh oh what happened??

Well apparently all three kids were swinging and Zachary was wiggling his tooth with his tongue....and it fell out.  He got over excited....started to panic a bit....and slowed himself down....but realized his tooth had flown out mid swing.  So his itty bitty tooth was somewhere the bed of white snow.  Geesh.  So all three kids had been walking around looking for it (aka stomping all over the snow where the tooth is somewhere located).  So I got down on my hands and knees and started looking.....no luck.

Zach started crying because the tooth fairy wouldn't bring any money if he doesn't have his tooth...so Mathew decided they should just write her a letter....explain the situation....see what happens.  They ran in....crafted a letter and put it in the tooth fairy pillow.  There were shouts of joy this morning when Zachary discovered the money.

So the boys aren't sure if the tooth fairy went out to find the tooth or not.....they said they are checking in the spring...and if they find the tooth they will get more money when they put it in the pillow.  Oie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment