Monday, April 10, 2017

Egg Towers

We have been doing this activity for at least two weeks now but life got busy and I didn't have a chance to write about it until now. Blame it on the nice weather and evening walks lol.  Another low cost but fun activity, I keep finding the kids building on their own all over the house.  Basically you just take the quite a few plastic Easter eggs and separate the tops from the bottoms.  Then the kids work on their building skills by seeing how high they can stack them into towers.  They have changed the activity up a bit on their own and have raced each other, tried to build with one hand, attempted to stack them blindfolded etc...  It's neat to see them try different strategies and I am surprised how much taller they can get their towers compared to mine.



I can't help but smile when I see the look on Emma's face.....come on dad add one more!



No comments:

Post a Comment