Tuesday, January 21, 2014

For the Love of Books!

Having another baby in the house has meant that we have brought back out all the baby books from the boys.  Some of them were well well loved....some were chewed but all were enjoyed together!  I think we may have read Brown Bear to Zachary a million times and Christmas in a Manger year round to Mathew for at least a year.  I often think of the special story times we had with the boys and also realize that we are still having them with them now.  When I was browsing pinterest (yes I think I am addicted but love all the fun things) I came across a yearly picture that you take of your child holding their favorite book.  I decided to put a little spin on it.....periodically I am going to take a picture of the kids with books they just can't get enough of.  Not only will I be able to look back with fond memories of all our story times but I will also be able to see their book progression along with their age :)  Yes I am a book geek....and our entire family is....and we wouldn't have it any other way!

So to start it out....here's is Joshua's first ever book he is obsessed with.  This Lama Lama book has been read well over 3 times a day for at least three months now....it's starting to show wear....but a good book is a loved book!


No comments:

Post a Comment